Friday, April 10, 2009

Entry for August 18, 2007

life is interesting these days
ticklish I’d say 
interesting and ticklish
sweet
and sour
sweet 
and sugarish
interesting
lets see where the robin goes 
lets see where it all goes
or comes to
or evolves
or devolves
word games more than thoughts
insights 
less than puns
nothing I can say or do would bring my lover home to you 
interesting what moves a man 
what inspires
what cajoles
what touches the inner one inside
yanks 6 tigers 1
ha ha ha
who thought we'd circle back to tiger scores again 
but like autumn and spring 
recycling is in
and seasonality prevails 
I wonder frankly if it’s this temperate zone we live in 
do they have emotional swings and moods in san diego?
how can they
why, when we have zero to 100 flips in temp
they have sun to sun from mon to sun 
church could be on Wednesday there
the weather is the same 
or so I who know it all of three days believe--
hell you could go to church on Wednesday there and you couldn’t tell if it were 10AM or 3 PM
the weather is the same all the time 
ok and what if it’s not 
postulate it 
imagine it 
somewhere what I say is so 
imagine if somewhere everything I say is so
everything that matters not every everything
but the things that touch life everyone of those things
ha
now wouldn’t that be a hoot?
a philosopher who did more than guess 
a philosopher who was right
somewhere and someplace and some time
I question george bush
who are these millions 
no matter how few now
who think the man blessed and touched 
and a man of wisdom purpose and correctness
I just wonder
nuff said
about that
more to say about stuff I don’t want to say however
so I’ll shut my buns and go to sleep and hide my head in the ostrich land 
perhaps I need a new blog more private even than this one here



Tags: Edit Tags
Saturday August 18, 2007 - 03:15am (PDT) Edit | Delete | Permanent Link | 0 Comments
Entry for August 17, 2007
write or sleep
to write or sleep
now that is the question 
the bed that lies before our face
the dawn that lurks nearby
the good that waits around the bend
sneaks past with the mistyped "bedn"
a hint?
a typo?
a joke?
bed draws longingly at my half waked state
"give in" it cries
will I?
come on
come with me it ooozes
will I? shall I?
hating sleep like it is death
i'll fight the good fight
and say "stuff it" beddy
as if this debate mattered to the world
like "have an apple"
have another apple
have a green apple?
or have a red apple?
is it my age or is it now universal?
green apples are bad make you sick connote stomachy issues of not wholesomeness
red on the hand of another however
is wholesomeness
tinged with the evil of the witch
but other than that
wholesome
the reason for the doctor away 
goodness and good deeded
irrespective of the actual taste or goodness today
so hard it is for a leopard to change its spots 
or for perception to catch up with reality 
or for reputation to heal itself and conform to truth 
red. green. i dread the sound of one and love the other
time to ask the kids in the office 
the granny smith generation 
what life means to them
ha ha ha ha ha
nite now.
Tags: Edit Tags
Friday August 17, 2007 - 02:15am (PDT) Edit | Delete | Permanent Link | 0 Comments
Entry for August 15, 2007

I wonder why I didn't just write
"I'm still a dude today"

I much prefer that.

Cat in the Hat
Tags: Edit Tags
Wednesday August 15, 2007 - 05:09am (PDT) Edit | Delete | Permanent Link | 0 Comments
Entry for August 15, 2007

this morning 
at dawning
theres a new day come
this morning 
at dawning 
theres a new day a cum 
its happnin
this rappnin
and i know it wont be undone 
halllay wood
hallley woooooood
hallly woood
hold the may o good
this mornin 
at dawnin
and i wish i were good
this morning
at dawnin
and I wish glue were good
saturday 
alllll the time now
saturday
and i call all the time now 
when you feel my heart go down 
when you feel im lonely
when you feel i'm on the ground 
when you start to know me
call me up 
call me on the telly
call me up 
call me from my belly
boy its growing all the time 
sometimes growing smaller
boys its growing all the time 
some times in the morning
hally wood today 
michael graves tomorrow
frank caesar pelli
hallywood to gather 
never tire of yesterday 
someone ate my pickles
never tyre from eternity
someone stole my dickles
this morning 
at dawning 
in anew day 
day 
this morning 
at dawning 
im nude today 
hallly wood
halllliwood
halllli wood
hallliwood
can you hear my song inside
can you feel my rhythm
can you come with me for a ride
can you drive my bosom
its anew day 
its new york
its a nudie boots calling
it’s a new day it’s a new play 
its a newt gingrich morning
hally wood
everything is groovy 
haaaaallylood
everything is bluesy

blue cheese is one weird sucker 
the song is over
the dream never dies
like household flies
why look up and see what ive written 
when i can play with a little kitten 
why raise my eyes to see what i wrote 
when i can play with a billy goat
i better hitch my wagon to a star 
call the garage and order my car
put on my shoes and go for a run 
be outside and have some fun
i meant to say put on my sneakers 
and look for streakers
but lets not go there now 
lets not get started and how
we are keeping this tune under wraps 
no- did you think i was still under wraps?
i'm out 
coverless
noody boots actually
eating fruits 
on line fruits 
jellies too
good for me and good for you 
sugarless not bitter its true
hey i can wear socks you know
i pulled my formal over the calf black socks up 
over my suit pants yesterday morning
at dawning 
when i was dressing with my boychick in the room 
and told him i was going to wear my socks and pants 
like A-rod today
a good way to go to the office
ready for anything that comes my way at third
quick flip to 2nd or long heave from deep in the hole to first
hell - someone hits a grounder to me near my desk 
i leap - i'm ready 
and when i'm at the plate 
looking for pitches
or just looking
i'm in top form for striking 
not out
but striking
driving
hitting the big ones
the bombs the dingers into the stands 
goodbye
holy cow
the days are counting down
faster and faster and faster
theres a song in my heart
theres a rhythm in my brain 
and in my gait 
and in my carriage
but not really in my life
the scooter died -and the TV guys said he lead a perfect happy life 
what about me
of course what they didn't know didn't matter 
because he seemed to 
seemed happy and enjoying life and full of enough pleasure and accomplishment to last a lifetime
which it did 
and what about me 
what will anyone -if they even cared- say about me in my passing fancy
just that "he was"
he came he didn’t conquer
didn’t mess up the sheets too bad
didn't make too much noise
smiled from time to time
wasn’t here a lot of the time so i didn’t really know him 
oh - he was here everyday?
guess i must have missed him
yea- wonderful guy 
we sure will miss him 
that ryan - yea we'll miss him a lot - ryan
or was it brian? 
ha ha ha - types like brain! he sure was 
a smart whipper snapper 
for what the hell that was worth
never did crossword puzzles i hear
they say they made him cross
Ruth then scooter
i live in slight partial fear of death these days 
why oh why do i see wills and trusts and funerals and shivah calls 
where we delight in the visits with the living 
and inside mourn the dead and our own mortality
thank god i have little boys and can still watch them 
evolve into men
and fill them with all the love i have inside
and wish them well 
and good lives and happy futures
and health 
health for all of us.
The end.

Tags: Edit Tags
Wednesday August 15, 2007 - 05:04am (PDT) Edit | Delete | Permanent Link | 0 Comments
Entry for July 27, 2007
I'm still a dude today 

No comments:

Post a Comment